This series presents the concepts of providing motivation for employees. It discusses developing a vision, a common goal, and direction for workers. Topics covered include using effective communication, conducting effective meetings, and encouraging creative problem-solving. The series also discusses rewarding effort and correcting mistakes without damaging motivation. Other topics examined include time and stress management, training and education and motivation, and building trust. This series is designed for those interested in improving their skills in coaching and motivating employees.
This series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about coaching and motivating employees.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.