Windows XP Upgrade
Total Items: 2 Total Time: 6 hour(s)
This series provides an overview of the features available in Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional. Users will be introduced to the new interface of Windows XP, the multimedia and reliability features of the Home Edition, and the advanced networking and system administration functions of the Professional version.
This series is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about the features of Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.