SAP R/3 Release 4.6
Total Items: 5 Total Time: 11 hour(s)
This series provides an overview of SAP R/3 Release 4.6. It examines the features of Release 4.6, using the interface, and working with the User Menu. Using the task screen is covered in detail, including how to use the tool bar and menu bar with tasks. Users are shown how to enter a basic task, how to search for and modify previously-entered tasks, and how to print tasks. Additional topics covered include methods for optimizing your installation of R/3 by adding shortcuts and favorites and configuring the GUI, using multiple sessions, and using R/3 help functions. The series also discusses how to create and use reports.
This series is for anyone who wants to learn how to use SAP R/3 Release 4.6.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.